Are you searching for the best electric kettles available in the market? Are you confused about the most reliable and durable electric kettle? Time has changed, women are working, and men are helping in the kitchen. No one has time to wait to boil a cup of water. There comes an electric kettle which has simplified our life. Electric Kettle has many advantages. In this, the water boils immediately. If you are fond of tea or coffee, you must have a great Electric Kettle. Electric Kettle can make from hot water to coffee in less time and without any effort without using gas again and again. Nowadays Electric Kettle of different companies is available in the market. Here we will give you information about the best Electric Kettle available on the market.
Following are the best electric kettles in India
1. KENT 16026 Electric Kettle
Kent is a premium manufacturer of cookwares and is known for its quality products. It comes with a 1.8L capacity. It is a perfect kettle for four to five people. It has inbuilt protection against dry boiling and overheating. It also has a lead indicator which indicates the activeness of the kettle. Its price is around Rs 1249.
- It is made up of solid borosilicate glass.
- It can tolerate voltage fluctuations and has overheating protection.
- It needs more care as compared to other electric kettles.
2. Butterfly Electric Kettle 1.5 L
This electric kettle of Butterfly brand has a capacity of 1.5L. You can boil water for tea, coffee instant noodles in it without any hassle. Apart from this, it comes as a combo pack with a vegetable chopper. It has a strong handle that makes traveling easy Butterfly Electric Kettle 1.5 L costs around Rs 929.
- It is very easy to handle due to the smooth swivel base.
- The butterfly should include more features.
3. Prestige PKOSS 1.8-Litre 1500W Electric Kettle
With a capacity of 1.8L, this electric kettle from Prestige is one of the best electric kettles available in India. It has an auto-switch-off feature that cuts off the power when the water comes to a boil. It is made up of stainless steel so it can be cleaned easily. Prestige PKOSS 1.8 Electric Kettle costs around Rs 839.
- It has a detachable base.
- It has an auto shut-off feature.
- It takes a lit bit more time is operating.
4. Pigeon Amaze Plus Electric Kettle
Pigeon is a renowned brand that manufactures premium kitchen products. It comes with a capacity of 1.5 liters and has an ergonomic handle. It is a perfect tool with around 6 cups of water. It cost around 589 rupees. It can be used for boiling eggs or making your favorite soup. Temperature can be adjusted according to the dishes. It has a transparent glass lid which is used to ensure whether the food is cooked properly or not. It has a long service life.
- It is made up of high-quality materials. Thus, it is leakproof.
- It has a good grip.
- The cord is of comparatively short power.
5. Bajaj GS1 600 Watt Garment Steamer
It is a 2-in-1 electric kettle from Bajaj which also acts as a garment steamer. It can be used for water, tea, and soup. It can also be used for pressing clothes. It is made up of plastic which makes it very lightweight which makes its transportation easy and it also has a nozzle head. it. It costs around 1499 which makes it quite affordable.
- It has temperature control and overheating protection features.
- It has nothing to complain about.
6. Philips HD9303/02 1.2-Litre Electric Kettle
This is a high-performance Electric Kettle made from food-grade stainless steel. It consumes 1800-watt power and water boils very fast in it. For safety, it also has features like a steam sensor, dry boiling, and overheat protection. Its upper part is quite wide, which makes it very easy to remove water from it and clean it. The capacity of this best electric kettle is 1.2 liters.
- Concealed cord and heating elements provide more safety.
- It is durable due to the use of food grade stainless steel material.
- It should have more features.
7. Ibell GEK12LB-PLUS Electric Glass Kettle 1.2L, 360 Degree Cordless Kettle, 1300W, Black
Ibell GEK12LB-PLUS Electric Glass Kettle 1.2L, 360 Degree Cordless Kettle, 1300W, Black is one of the top quality electric glass kettles available in the market. Its price is Rs 2,190 which makes it quite affordable. It is a 369° cordless kettle and tempered glass body. It consumes 1300 watts of electricity. It has a switch on and off option and also comes with a detachable base and connector which can help to turn it on. It is very lightweight and durable.
- It is a good quality kettle in pocket friendly range.
- Something its outer body gets heated after long hours of use.
8. INALSA Designer Electric Kettle Double Wall
Its capacity is 1.8 liters. It consists of a boil dry feature included and an ss filter sieve. It has a stainless steel inner body which ensures its durability. Its dimension is 23 x 15 x 24.2 cm; 830 Grams and weighs 830 g. It has a light indicator that indicates its operation. INALSA Designer Electric Kettle Double Wall costs around Rs 1,195.
- It looks appealing due to the LED illumination.
- It has a big mouth which makes serving effortless
- It needs care while operating.
9. Havells Aqua Plus 1.2
Havells is one of the most renowned brands which manufactures household products. It has a shiny black look and an appealing design. It comes with a 1.2-liter capacity. It has a wider mouth which makes filling easy. It makes pouring and cleaning easy. It has an on and off switch with a light indicator. It has a 360° cordless kettle. Even during the healing process, it is easy to lift as the outer body has a cool body. It has a boil dry feature which ensures that it will not operate when there is an absence of water.
- It is completely plastic free and has stainless steel interior.
- The outer body does not get heated even after long hours of use.
- It needs a lit more care while handling.
Along with this, there are some good multipurpose electric kettles available in India, using which you can save some money on the increase in LPG prices. It is very portable and can be transported easily and comfortably. Most people think that an electric kettle is only used to heat water, but apart from this, an electric kettle can do many things. If you want instant hot water then an electric kettle is very useful for you, it heats water instantly. An electric kettle is available for everyone whether you are working from work, retired elderly, housewife, college or school student, or you have a small child, an electric kettle is a very useful tool for everyone. The biggest advantage of an electric kettle is that it heats the water fast, keeps it hot for a long time and you can take it with you wherever you go.