Are you ratling your brain and going site to site to find the best phone at an affordable price and with the best of features? well, we have your back and we bring you best smartphones under 7000 with all the features, specifications, rankings, pros, and cons everything in this article.
Best Smartphones Under 7000
1. Nokia C20
HMD Global recently launched the Nokia C20, the company’s latest 4G Android Go addition which was the latest version of last year’s Nokia C1 3G phone. It has the feature of a 5.7-inch HD+ screen, with a quad-core Unisoc processor with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) It has a 5-megapixel front and rear cameras for that perfect pictures.
● 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
● 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor
● expandable memory worth 64GB with microSD
● Octa-core processor
● The latest edition of Android 11 Go
- Simple to use easy pre-installed apps
- The best quality audio output of the loudspeakers is flawless with and without a 3.5 mm jack.
- Enjoy HD videos and movies
- Low performance due to 1GB RAM
- Not suitable for gaming
- 60% space claimed by pre-installed apps
2. The Tecno POP 5 LTE
The Tecno POP 5 LTE has come to India at an introductory price of ₹6,299 at amazon. It comes in three color options—Ice Blue, Deepsea luster, and turquoise Cyan. It is loaded with features like an octa-core Helio A25 processor. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Specification of The Tecno POP 5
- Display worth 52-inch IPS LCD display.
- the sampling rate of 120-hertz
- resolution of 1560 pixels
- Quad-core processor worth 2 GHz
- You get the latest Android version of 10 (Go edition)
- Customer His support for user interface
- Not one but dual rear cameras
- Best battery life
- Small storage space of only 16 GB
- Not meant for gaming and multitasking
- Gorilla Glass protection is not included
- Slow speed of processing
3. Lava X2 Stripped Cyan
After gaining good reviews and responses on its X series phones, Lava brought a new addition of phones to the Z family. This new phone is named Lava X2. Lava gained the limelight by launching the Lava MyZ as the first-ever customizable phone in India. All at a price of 6599 on Amazon.
Specification of Lava X2 Stripped Cyan
- A huge display of 5-inch HD+ IPS 8MP
- AI Dual rear camera of 8 MP along with LED flash
- Storage of 2 GB RAM and 32 GB
- The latest operating system of Android 11 Go
- It supports a 4g network
- A fixed card slot for extending storage
- You can listen to built-in FM Radio
- Highly affordable
- Less RAM and storage
- Old camera sensors
- Not built with the updated Android OS
- The display has a low resolution
4. Xiaomi Redmi 9a Sports
Xiaomi Redmi 9a Sport was released in India on Sept. 28, 2021. It offers different colors to users like Carbon Black, Coral Green, and Metallic Blue. The smartphone contains features like the MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core processor while the GPU is PowerVR GE8320. All at a price of 6999 on Amazon. It also comes with features like Accelerometer, compass, and proximity. With the rear camera of 13 MP and back camera of 8 MP it totally a steal deal.
Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 9a Sports
- A Non-removable battery worth 5000 + Charging of
- Offers the latest Android 10 + MIUI 12 operating system
- Display of 6.53 inches which is an IPS LCD capacitive
- touchscreen worth 720 x 1600 pixels resolution.
- Battery which has a long life
- It is waterproof
- Features that can be customized
- Comes in different colors
- Less storage and RAM
- Use of Android 10 instead of 11
- No glass protection
- It may heat due to multitasking
5. I KALL Z3
I Kall Z3 is a whole package. With just INR 5799 on Amazon, You get a display worth a 6-inch IPS Display, 4GB RAM, and 32GB Internal Storage. The Kall Z3 comes with an attractive and portable design.
Talking about the camera, it has an 8 MP rear and 5MP front camera for those beautiful selfies. What else do you want with a phone with a 400 mAh battery,3.5 MM jack, and 32 Gb storage at such a price?
Specification of I Kall Z3
- Display worth 15.24 cm (6 inches
- storage of 4 GB ram,32GB
- 4000 mAh long life Battery
- Quad-core CPU
- Comes with dual sims
- A huge screen
- Enough storage space
- It supports 4G
- Heavy in weight
- Doesn’t have a sharp screen
Read More: Best Smartwatch Under 500 in India
Buyer’s Guide while buying Smartphones
Buyers’ guides are some of the things you should keep in mind while making a purchase of the product whether online or offline.
So here are the few things you should consider before buying the smartphone of your dreams.
- Resolution of the phone
- the screen size of your mobile
- The display
- Performance in an aspect of RAM and ROM
- Processor like Snapdragon
- Version and operating system
- Camera for capturing moments in HD
Buy any phone according to your preference, budget, need, style and whether you want gaming or good pictures or videos, high or low-quality storage and performance, so choose according to your needs only. Also, keep in mind the buyer’s guide to select the best smartphone that is worth your money and you don’t regret buying and it functions smoothly.
Tell us in the comment which from the list you like the most